This is a special method of Tibetan Buddhism to dissipate interferences and to liberate all living beings from any form of fear or danger.
This practice allows us to identify with the pure crystal energy of the female divinity called Tara, also known as the Liberator and the Swift Heroine, because of the swiftness that characterises her intervention in assisting all beings.
The special energy of Tara, who is the consort of Buddha Amoghasiddhi, the Supreme Healer of fear, is the key to overcoming all inner, outer and secret fears.
- Author: T.Y.S. Lama Gangchen
- Title: Practice of Chittamani Tara – NgalSo Tantric Self-Healing , Method to Heal the Outer, Inner and Secret Fears of Ourselves and Others
- First edition: november 2000
- Second edition; december 2014
- Number of pages: 86
- Suggested donation: € 10,00
- Also available in: Italian – Portuguese