Heruka and Five Deities
The practice of Heruka or Chakrasamvara is a highest yoga mother tantra whose name means the Integration of All the Wheels:
- integration of the body, speech and mind of all the heroes and yoginis,
- integration of all phenomena into the aspect of one deity, Heruka.
The Heruka Tantra has many incredible advantages for the modern people of this age, listed in all the commentaries and also from the Root Tantra.
- Author: T.Y.S. Lama Gangchen
- Title: The NgalSo Quick Path of Heruka Five Deities from Mahasiddha Ghantapa’s Tradition
- First edition: March 2010
- Number of pages: 29
- Suggested donation: €10,00
- Also available in: Italian